Thursday, June 3, 2010

Updated store info for June

I will be out of town 6/8 - 6/12, but Bridget will be holding down the fort! Bridget is an experienced beader and beadweaver, and also knows a lot about cold connections and kumihimo, and is terrific at putting colors together, so don't hesitate to ask her anything!


On June 24, I have to have surgery, and Bridget is busy with previous plans of her own that week, so the store will be closed Friday, 6/25 and Saturday, 6/26. Bridget will still be in town on the 24th, and will be manning the shop.

Daniel's wire-wrap class on 6/27 will go on as scheduled, with Kim manning the shop for his class (the shop will be closed to customer traffic, as always on Sundays). I am not sure how long I will be out of work, but if I am not able to return to the shop on Tuesday, 6/29, Bridget will be running things again that week, so it will be business as usual starting 6/29.

I apologize for having to be closed - but life happens, and you just have to roll with it!



And don't forget that the store calendar is always up-to-date with closings, classes, etc.

And check us out on Facebook!